SaaS Financial Plan for Startups and SMB’s
I created the SaaS Financial Plan in Excel, so that SaaS startups and SMB’s can create their own financial forecast. A lot of models become very complex, but I created step-by-step instructions with links to input cells so you can easily create your first forecast. Release versions are below with comments.
- Initial release
- Expanded CapEx forecasting to include book depreciation forecast and tax depreciation forecast
- Expanded Revenue Inputs tab to include Field Services revenue, bookings and backlog forecast.
- P&L now includes a forecasted Services revenue line
- New charts include Cash Balance, Customer Counts, Services Backlog and Backlog in Months
- Small but major fix to pull in the correct cash amount. In row 63 on the Summary tab, I was not pulling in Services bookings into cash. Added this.
Please enter your valid email below (no spam) to download v1.2. I’ll keep you updated on future models.